CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Beginning!

Hey, you. Yes, you. Come on in! Grab a chair, a glass of grape juice and make yourself comfortable. Would you like some music? Yes? Good. Welcome to my blog-warming party! I've got a couple of posts lined up for you and after that we'll go along with my thoughts as they come to me and inspire me to write. The first post is a feminist look at Alexandre Dumas' The Three Musketeers, which I read recently. The second post is a feminist reaction to a chain mail I received a few days back. I hope you'll be interested in them and drop by a few comments. Let the party begin!

Cheers!

Chimera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please read my General Information and Commenting Rules page before leaving a comment. You can use some basic HTML tags for formatting your text. I look forward to reading your comment!